Our client is a rapidly expanding and ambitious insurance company. We are looking for a highly motivated individual like you to join their customer service team. The role is 80% admin and 20% phone support, with your existing efficiency and keen attention to detail, you will answer tickets, calls, and chats to serve their customers in making changes to their policies, processing cancellations, and answering questions about the products.
In Return, our client will provide you with product training and personal development to establish your career in Financial Services in a fun and energetic environment.
In addition to the company pension scheme, you'll be enrolled in their company life insurance benefit.
- Taking incoming inquiries and prioritise your work.
- Dealing with customer requests in a polite and efficient manner.
- Ensuring compliance with the requirements of the firm’s own procedures and FCA regulations including the firm’s policy of treating customers fairly (TCF). Maintaining customer records accurately and securely, in accordance with firm’s own.
- Record keeping requirements and following data protection law.
- Working towards Key Performance Indicators.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good negotiation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A friendly and professional telephone manner.
- The ability to gather and analyse information from the customer.
- The ability to identify and respond appropriately to an individual customer’s level of understanding.
Full training is provided.
Hours of work - shifts between 8:30 am to 5 pm or 9 am - 5:30 pm Monday to Friday.
The contract is office based; after your training period there is some flexibility to work 1 day per week from home, this will be dependent on the needs of the business.
- A salary up to 24k.
- Life insurance – 4x annual salary.
- 3% employer pension contribution.
- 37.5 hours per week (8.30 to 17.00, or 9.00 to 17.30).
- Close to the train station in central Guildford.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply for a role unless they meet every single qualification or criteria. At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.
Please apply for the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.