You are a customer-focused superstar with a genuine drive to help others. This exciting opportunity requires your compassion, promptness, and interest in providing exceptional customer service to pet parents and their pets! We are looking for a customer service-focused professional who is looking to have a career in insurance.
Your future employer is an award-winning pet insurance business based in Redhill area covering all the arrays from pet care advice to pet-parent information and advice.
As a customer service and sales advisor, your responsibilities are not limited to-
- Providing exceptional service by having brilliant conversations with our pet parents throughout their time.
- You will be on hand to answer their questions and solve problems through whatever media they choose – telephone, email, or webchat!
- Ensure the delivery of the highest possible levels of customer care and look to retain and convert renewal policies, justifying changes to the policy from the previous year to the customer.
- You will be handling a high volume of calls on a daily basis speaking with pet parents, and advising on products and policies.
- Listen to customer requirements and process requests including renewals, deal with complaints, handle general enquiries, and provide policy/product information.
- Handle objections with effective feedback and provide responses using empathy.
- Consistently adhere to procedures and work within GDPR.
To be successful in this role, you will need-
- Demonstrable experience in providing excellent service to customers using web chat, Email, inbound and outbound telephone calls.
- Good tone, with excellent communication skills, verbal and written Exceptional telephone and interpersonal communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Strong problem-solving and de-escalation skills.
- Strong keyboarding skills and ability to multitask.
- Animal friendly.
In addition to a competitive salary and an opportunity to launch your career in insurance, you will enjoy some excellent benefits-
- Hybrid Working – 1 day (Tuesdays) working from the office.
- Hours of work- 37.5 hours per week, working alternative weekly patterns of Monday to Friday 8 am to 4.30 pm, and Monday to Friday 9 am to 5.30 pm with a daily 1-hour unpaid lunch break and working 3hrs every 1 in 6 Saturdays provided as time off in lieu.
- Holiday - 22 days annual leave rising by 1 day for each years’ service up to 25 days’ plus 8 bank holidays.
- Health & well-being – Cash Medical plan for you, your partner, and dependents, wellness events, and an Employee Assistance Program.
- Pension - 5% employer contribution on top of your salary. Your contribution will be 5% making a monthly contribution into your retirement savings of 10%.
- Life Assurance cover - 4 x Annual basic salary.
- Access to 24/7 learning, Job Explorer program.
- Cycle to work scheme.
Please apply for the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. Once successful you will be going through the detailed references and background checks, followed by a 2-week period of office-based training. The roles goes hybrid post these stages.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.