Customer Service Adviser – Tunbridge Wells - £18,5000 plus comm
Insure Recruitment are currently working with a leading insurance company who are looking for an enthusiastic and customer focussed call centre advisor.
Our client is seeking someone that is ambitious, dedicated and hardworking to become an integral part of our friendly team. Using your superb communication skills to highlight the benefits of our services and products.
This is an important role within the office as it supports valued customers whilst adding financial value to our business.
- You answer calls from customers and guide them to a happy resolution. Our client provide supportive training which means you’ll be a product expert quickly.
- Use your calm demeanour to explain to the customer exactly what they need and how you're going to help.
- Listen to your customer, detect their needs and then either resolve the query or match them to one of our products that will help them.
- Leave the customer happy, with a positive lasting impression of the company, and an extraordinary feeling about our products and services.
- Ensure you sell the right elements of cover - always keeping your customers interests at heart.
Your Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Previous call centre experience is not necessary as we will teach you everything that you need to know. From our product range to our phone system, it's all very simple once you know how.
- Excellent communication skills and the genuine ability to listen and care about your customer. We do ask that you have basic mathematical skills but most importantly, you have superb attention to detail.
- Using your outstanding interpersonal skills to speak openly and confidently on the phone to customers. Able to build strong rapport and quickly build relationships with your colleagues.
- You’re naturally driven to exceed targets, with a dedicated attitude combined with the highest degree of ethics and integrity in client focus.
- Eligible to work in the UK
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.