Customer Retention Specialist
Salary: £ 24,000 OTE £32,000
My client are on the hunt for an experienced Customer Service / Retention Specialist to join their team in London.
The role is to call my clients loyal customer base and ensure business is retained. Having experience in this area or in complaint handling would be an advantage, but experience in a telephone based customer service role is preferable.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Updating CRM with notifications from Insurers about policies at risk of cancellation
- Contacting customers who are at risk of cancellation
- Identifying customers that need to speak with one of our qualified advisers to change their policy due to a change of circumstances
- Arranging reinstatements of current in-force policies
- Objection Handling to retain customers looking to cancel their policy or move elsewhere
- Engaging with stakeholders at various insurers to improve client retention outcomes
- Keeping up to date on various benefits available to customers from their insurer`
- Achieve Customer Retention targets in line with company/market averages
Mandatory skills, qualifications and experience
The ideal candidate must:
- 2 years B2C sales/customer service experience (telephone-based preferred but not essential)
- Experience in Customer Complaints or Retention would be a big advantage
- Exceptional organisational skills
- Trustworthy: To achieve a long-lasting professional relationship
- Communication: Identifying approach that needs to be taken depending on the client
- Target driven
- Empathy: Disclosing sensitive issues e.g. medical history, beneficiaries, recent bereavements.
Why work for my client?
• Progression Opportunities to become a Protection Adviser (qualifications fully-funded)
• Guaranteed commission to be paid every 4 weeks
• Ongoing training and support
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who would like the opportunity to enter the insurance sector.
Due to the overwhelming increase in candidate applications, if you haven't heard from us within 5 working days, please assume your application has been unsuccessful.