Credit Risk Specialist – Mortgage Lender
Expanding, specialist mortgage lender based in Fleet has instructed Insure Recruitment to help hire an experienced Credit Risk Specialist to join their Credit Risk team.
This opportunity will provide the successful candidate with a chance to work in a supportive environment with a chance to develop and grow.
What skills are required to be considered?
- Previous experience of working within a financial crime role.
- Previous experience of working within the mortgage industry, underwriting experience and having previously held a mandate.
- Proven ability to exercise good commercial and professional judgment.
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
Daily duties include
- Assist in maximizing Anti-Fraud systems such as CIFAS, SIRA, and Hunter to mitigate potential losses.
- To investigate suspicious alerts identified by our fraud prevention systems.
- To send suspicious documents to be verified (Passport Agency and HMRC)
- To receive and make telephone calls to/from other fraud specialists
- Develop and maintain co-operative relationships between all internal stakeholders and investigate all referrals in a professional manner. (Underwriting and Sales)
What’s on offer
- £32,000 - £36,000 depending on experience
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 11% non-contributory Pension, Private Medical, Life Assurance and more.
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.