Be a part of our client success story! We are delighted to be working with a top global insurance broker who offers a range of services to commercial, corporate and multinational size clients. Joining a team of 11 staff you will work with a leading team who offers first-class customer service and excellent client retention.
You will account handle a book of 150-200 existing clients, which generate an income level of £400,000. The main aim of your role is to acquire optimum account retention and growth, via the account management, broking, and technical support that you provide. You have past experience handling corporate clients, ideally coming from SMEs, and are looking to move to handle larger corporate clients in your new role.
Working together with experienced Account Executives, you will provide superb yet varied services to their customers.
- Create documents for new customers about their insurance requirements
- Obtain renewal terms for customers and research suitable alternatives to produce presentations; our account managers discuss these with customers during face-to-face meetings.
- Coordinate all renewal quotes for existing customers along with any mid-term adjustments to be considered. Ensure all customer details are recorded accurately and entered onto the system in a timely fashion
- Manage insurer queries in relation to customer policies. Confirm cover with relevant insurers, process policies and chase up outstanding documentation when required
- Secure delivery of policy documentation from insurers and check prior to approval and release by Account Executive
- Deal with account queries and credit control matters highlighting any concerns to account managers in a timely manner
- Grasp and apply fundamental legal and regulatory policy for internal policies and the insurance contract as required.
Your Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
Previous experience gained working as a Commercial Account Handling, Underwriter or Claims environment dealing with larger and more complex clients would be desirable.Holding or working towards one of the Chartered Insurance Institute Qualifications: Cert/Dip CII/ ACII is desirable as is being educated to GCSE standard or equivalent
- Worked to targets within a regulated, measurable framework and achieved SLA’s Risk aware in handling customer information.
- Able to recognise potential risks and seek advice when required.Evidence of rapport-building and experience in providing solid customer service focus with outstanding communication and social skills.
- Due diligence and process driven to deadlines, happy to forward plan, organise and analyse information. Highly accurate with strong attention to detail, using initiative when assisting team members
- Experience of using Acturis
- Fully proficient in MS office
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Exceptional salary DOE
- Company performance bonus
- 25 days holiday with the option to buy/sell an additional 5 days
- Incur holiday with years of service
- Competitive pension contribution
- X4 life insurance
- Flexi benefits
- Close to the train station
- Career development and prospects
- Training to ACII level
- Hybrid working flexibility
Please apply for the Corporate Account Handler vacancy with your latest CV. Please note that our consultants are trying their best to assist you, however, if you do not hear from us within 2 working days then please consider your application unsuccessful at this stage.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.