Combining your well-regarded corporate insurance experience and driven attitude, you are now seeking a new opportunity to take a step forward and join a brilliant insurance solutions business as a Corporate Account Handler. You will be a part of the team of 12 highly experienced Corporate Account Handlers, who manage a book-size income of £6 million.
Your strong relationship-building skills will be of great significance as your future employer strives to support and provide solutions to all commercial business needs, big or small.
As a Commercial Account Handler, your responsibilities include but are not limited to-
- Ensuring the smooth running of the assigned portfolio on a day-to-day basis.
- Responding to incoming queries from both clients and insurers in a proactive manner.
- Handling and processing both new and renewal business.
- Preparing presentations for clients and Underwriters.
- Negotiating premiums and coverage.
- Be the first point of contact for day-to-day inquiries from clients, providers, and other internal and external sources.
- Develop and maintain relationships with clients and insurers at all levels.
To be successful in this role, you will need -
- A minimum of 5 years of experience within the Commercial Insurance industry.
- CII (desirable).
- Commercial Insurance knowledge/experience gained either as an Account Handler or in an Underwriting role.
- Experience in managing a book of clients.
- Good communication, decision making, and problem-solving skills.
In return for your efforts, you will be rewarded generously,
- An excellent salary of £45k plus an £8k bonus structure.
- 25 days holiday.
- Staff incentives.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your previous experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.
Please apply by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.