Insure Recruitment have an exciting opportunity for an experienced corporate account handler to join this well-known organisation.
You will be tasked with dealing with a book of complex corporate risks and be joining a very successful team.
Day to day duties shall include:
- Build renewals documents, reports, balancing the mid-term adjustments and crafting new quotes for customers. High attention to detail is essential when dealing with this much information.
- Working in partnership with our Account Executives, to deliver the needs of your clients. First-class interpersonal skills, dedication to customer happiness and awareness of maximising opportunities are critical to your success.
- Provide cover by renewal date to meet your client needs. Being organised, efficient and dedicated to your clients means you handle all of this on their behalf.
The ideal applicant
- Strong expertise within corporate insurance across a broad range of business
- Attention to detail and comfortable working with complex cases.
- Industry recognised qualifications (CII, ACII, DIP CII)
- Exposure to Acturis would be an advantage
Please apply to this role by submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.