We are recruiting two Corporate Account Handlers to join a successful Insurance broker based just outside of Crawley.
Our client is looking for an experienced Commercial Insurance professional to join their established team to control your own designated portfolio of clients, in conjunction with their Account Executives. They have a very varied clientele, covering a wide range of commercial insurance.
Your duties will include
▪ Day-to-day insurance administration of a designated portfolio of clients
▪ Negotiation of renewal terms with Insurers
▪ Re-broking existing business
▪ Broking new business
▪ Actively supporting clients through a claim
Key skills and attributes required -
• A high degree of integrity and professionalism.
• Close attention to detail and accuracy.
• An inquisitive mind and willingness to learn.
• A genuine desire to be helpful to both customers and colleagues.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have 3 or more years of commercial insurance experience. Some progression toward professional qualification would be a benefit and they will fully fund any further studies.
Hours are 9 am – 5 pm Monday to Friday and benefits (after a qualifying period) include x3 Life Assurance, Pension, 25 days of holiday, options to buy/sell an additional 5 days, and hybrid working flexibility.
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.