Senior Corporate Account Handler – Chichester – up to £45,000 plus benefits
We're looking for an experienced, dedicated and results driven Senior Corporate Account Handler to join our client’s team to deal with large several million premium sized accounts.
You will also be focussed on mentoring less experienced colleagues, sharing expertise in order to achieve, whilst ultimately putting the customer first.
Provide a quality service, acquire optimal retention numbers and push for growth where appropriate.
- Create documents for new customers, along with any mid-term adjustments and renewals information too. Ensure all customer details are recorded accurately and entered onto system in a timely fashion
- Obtain renewal terms for customers, always ensure you've explored other options before providing the best available solution. Prepare renewal closings from meeting minutes and ensure cover is bound by renewal date
- Deal with Insurer and customer queries about their policies. Confirm cover with relevant insurers, process policies and chase up outstanding documentation when required
- Deal with account queries and credit control matters highlighting any concerns to account managers. Apply fundamental legal and regulatory policy in relation to internal policies and the insurance contract as required
Your Skills, Experience and Qualifications:
- Currently holding or working towards one of the Chartered Insurance Institute Qualifications, Dip CII or FIT would be an advantage. Educated to GCSE standard or equivalent, with an intermediate knowledge of general insurance, London Market, Lloyd’s and Industry products, services.
- Previous experience in the insurance industry is essential, as is having worked to targets within a regulated, measurable framework and achieved SLAs.
- Risk aware in handling customer information, 100% customer centric, focussed on the best possible outcome for our customers at all times.
- Due diligence and process driven to deadlines, task focused, results oriented and takes initiative when assisting team members!
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills, confident when building and maintaining rapport, strong planning and analytical skills with high accuracy and attention to detail.
- Proficient in MS office
- Eligible to work in the UK
Please apply to this role by submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.