Compliance Co-Ordinator (Maternity Cover – 12-month FTC)
Are you seeking a new challenge with a growing organisation that has a great opportunity to join their Legal & Compliance team? Keen on pursuing a career working for a mortgage lender?
If you have experience working in financial services or have a degree in a similar field, then read on and apply today!
What skills are required to be considered?
- Enthusiastic, flexible and keen to learn and develop a career in Financial Services.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal are essential
- Able to be self-managing in respect of scheduled workload
- Two years’ work experience in a financial service industry is an advantage, but not essential
- Educated to a degree level in a linked subject would be an advantage, but not essential
Daily duties include
- Responding to complaints and investigating processes to prevent issues from reoccurring
- Producing monthly complaints reports and reporting monthly complaint metrics for internal use.
- Supporting both the Legal and Compliance functions.
- Assisting in the monitoring of external developments which may impact the business
What’s on offer
- £25,000 - £27,000
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- 11% non-contributory Pension, Private Medical, Life Assurance and more.
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.