We are currently looking for an experienced Compliance Assistant that has worked within a compliance area, function or team in the insurance industry. You will be responsible for the coordination of compliance tasks, liaising with our external team of experts and in house departments to ensure we are conforming to all regulatory rules and guidelines.
Candidates should have the ability to communicate at all levels and track tasks and actions to ensure projects are concluded on time with the highest degree of attention to detail.
- Experience of working within a compliance function/team/area in the insurance industry
- Experience of building and managing stakeholder relationships, at senior level. Have strong organisational, listening and analytical skills
- Experience of using FCA portal to understand regulation and guidance
- Confidence to report on updates and progress to Directors
- Cert CII qualified or working towards (desirable)
- Coordinate completion of incoming due diligence and compliance requests from third party stakeholders
- Monitor and maintain conformity of internal processes with regulatory rules and guidance
- Ensure any and all regulatory changes or new rules/guidance are investigated and scoped for introduction to the business across all internal and external stakeholders
- Assist with Due Diligence when onboarding new partners
- Liaise with quality control and training to ensure compliance standards are being met
- Liaise with external compliance experts for guidance and direction
- Eye tests with contribution towards cost of spectacles (if required for VDU use)
- Employee assistance program
- Cycle to work scheme
- Onsite parking
- 21 days annual leave plus all English bank holidays
- Shopping discount app
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.