You are a successful Underwriter or a Broker 2-3 years into your current role having experience within real estate or commercial lines. With your existing and exceptional attention to detail and negotiation skills you love new challenges; you are now ready to work for one of the leading global insurance and consulting companies bringing your expertise on board.
As a Real Estate Underwriter, you will be working under binders, handling the full cycle of Underwriting right from supporting the groundwork to coming up with a premium.
As a Real Estate Underwriter, your responsibilities include but are not limited to-
- Determining whether to accept, modify or decline a risk through evaluation of the property's value, location, usage, and safety features, pertinent to the decision.
- Underwriting individual insurance applications to cover property and casualty with guidelines set for the issuance of policies on a standard or substandard basis.
- Frequent contact with the field to gather information on which to base and defend underwriting decisions.
- Supporting Senior Underwriter with maintaining records and accounts.
To be successful in this role of Real Estate Underwriter, you will have-
- An eye for details.
- Impeccable analytical skills.
- Previous experience within the same role.
Welcoming people from all stages looking for growth and valuing diversity, your future employer is keen on the well-being of its employees, some of the benefits include-
- Excellent salary.
- 25 days holiday.
- Monday to Friday 9 am – 5 pm.
- Hybrid flexibility (at the company's discretion after the training period).
- Pension contribution.
- Loads of Flexi benefits to choose from.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply for a role unless they meet every single qualification or criteria. At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.
Please apply for this role by submitting your most up-to-date CV.
Insure Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this role. We aim to reach out to all our applicants however, due to the high volume of applications only successful applicants will be contacted within 2 days as this is an urgent requirement, if you do not hear from us then please consider your application unsuccessful at this time.