You are already a brilliant commercial underwriter, with a broad range of commercial insurance underwriting experience. Who is now looking for an exciting position to lead a small team of underwriters and take the next step in your insurance career.
Your future employer is a leading schemes insurance broker who specialises in commercial insurance products for a broad range of businesses and will offer you exciting long-term career prospects.
Your job responsibilities will include
- Leading the underwriting team to ensure team objectives SLA and KPI’s are achieved.
- Mentoring the team and checking that all quotations renewals mid-term are handled.
- You will review and check the business quotations for the sales and renewals team are provided within the terms of the Binding Agreement set by the insurers
- To assist with the underwriting of scheme and placement of non-scheme business
- To act as a technical referral, point for colleagues, and provide coaching and guidance where necessary
- Ensure the audit program is delivered within agreed timescales
- Ensure all customer complaints are resolved in a way that always treats the customer fairly.
You will be rewarded with an attractive starting salary and excellent benefits package which includes, working in newly refurbished offices in Surrey, 25 days holiday, good transportation links, 35 working hours per week - Monday to Friday, flexi-benefits, option to purchase an additional holiday, additional days holiday for your birthday, flexitime system – up to 10 “flex “days per year.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply for a role unless they meet every single qualification or criteria. At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.
Please apply to the Commercial Underwriter role by submitting your most up-to-date CV if you do not hear from us within two working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.