Insure Recruitment are working alongside one of the leading organisations in their search for a Commercial Underwriter.
This role would suit someone with liability and or contractors underwriting experience dealing with renewals or existing business.
Duties of the role shall include:
- You will be dealing with renewals and mid-term adjustments in line with agreed delegated underwriting authority guidelines,
- You will underwrite / generate renewal terms ensuring they are presented to Brokers in a timely manner whilst achieving the necessary rate increases that insurers require,
- You will approach insurers with referrals on scenarios that are outside of our Delegated Authority in terms of pricing, coverage and policy conditions.
To be successful within this role we are seeking candidates with the following:
- You will have previous general insurance underwriting experience (ideally including liability & contractors) with a good working knowledge of all classes of business,
- You will be either working towards or qualified Cert CII,
- You will be able to understand and implement ‘best practice’ in customer service, compliance systems and processes, and financial management,
- You will have good experience using bespoke systems and MS Office Suit Including Acturis.
It would be a significant advantage if you also had experience as a group risk or healthcare administration background.
How to Apply?
Apply through the relevant links on this page or contact Miles at Insure Recruitment to discuss your application today.