Commercial Account Handler – Haywards Heath – up to £26,000
Fantastic opportunity to join an award-winning Insurance brokers. Working within a small team this promises to be an interesting and varied role dealing with all classes of Commercial Insurance from a broad spectrum of clients including; Commercial Combined, Property Owners, Motor Fleet and Financial Lines.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Build and manage key client relationships
- Manage a portfolio of c.25 risks per month with a Premium range typically £750 - £15,000+
- Work efficiently on achieving targets for retention, new business and cross selling
- Deal with general enquiries from clients, including new business, mid -term renewals and retention, providing the best Customer Service at all times
- Manage policy renewals effectively and with accuracy
- Draft reports professionally and chase clients for information
- Provide support to the Management Team
Whilst being an office-based role, you may occasionally be asked to attend external client meetings. It’s therefore essential that you are able to offer a degree of flexibility around your core hours.
What you’ll bring
- Good technical understanding of Commercial products (Commercial Combined, Property Owners, Fleet, financial Lines)
- Organisation, accuracy and attention to detail
- Passion, energy and a strong customer service ethos
- Effective, confident & considerate communication and an ability to adapt your communication style accordingly
- Intuitive thinking and convictive decision making
- IT confidence and ideally, experience of using Acturis (not essential)
- Educated to a minimum A Level standard, with GCSE/ O Level passes in English Language and Maths
- Have a Cert CII under your belt or at least have a keen interest in starting and committing to your CII journey
- Commercial underwriting or claims background considered
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.