Commercial Package Underwriter – London – up to £35,000 DOE
We are working with a leading MGA based in the City who are actively recruiting and experience SME Renewals Underwriter to join their thriving business.
Commercial underwriting experience is essential to the role, where you have had experience handling range of commercial schemes, the successful candidate will have a broad range of technical product knowledge of commercial SME classes, excellent interpersonal, time management, communication, and negotiating skills.
– Underwrite existing business profitability, accurately and in line with established Underwriting practice;
– Supply underwriting and administration support as required;
– Maintain and develop business relationships with intermediaries;
– Actively encourage generation of profitable new business;
– Promote the business through a polite, helpful, and willing attitude to all customers and colleagues.
– Commercial Underwriting experience is essential;
– Specific experience of handling a range of Commercial Schemes would be advantageous;
– Technical product knowledge of Commercial SME classes;
– Excellent interpersonal, communication, sales & negotiation skills;
– Effective time management skills.
Please apply to the by role submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.