Commercial Insurance Sales Executive – Sutton – up to £22,000 plus uncapped bonus
As part of the Sales Team the role will require you to make sales and market products through the telephone via incoming customer calls and outbound calls. You will also place new business through open market resources and non-scheme business. You will be required to maintain thorough understanding or products, process sales and meet sales targets.
• Promoting our products through inbound and outbound communications in a positive and compliant way providing our customers with the detailed and accurate information they
need to make informed decisions
• Gather information from your clients, assessing their insurance needs and risk profile
• Take ownership of leads by using a confident sales approach, building rapport and providing the highest levels or service at all times
• Arrange specialised types of insurance cover in complex cases. This may involve preparing reports for insurance underwriters and negotiating with insurers
• Actively ask open questions to understand all relevant customer information, establish needs and explain product features clearly and accurately
• Demonstrate an excellent knowledge of our products and a well-developed ability to follow processes and use the system to generate business
• Can communicate information on our products to add value to each customer
• To deliver against our agreed sales KPI targets
• Explain features and benefits to customers and assist them with locating the best products to meet their needs
• Ensure customers are treated fairly, in line with Henry Seymour’s Customer Experience and Treating Customers Fairly Policy
• Adhere to all compliance and quality standards including FCA Regulations and GDPR
• Educated to GSCE level or equivalent
• Previous sales experience essential
• Experience within the insurance or hair & beauty sector desirable but not essential
• Experience of selling products face to face or via the telephone
• Previous track record of hitting and exceeding targets
• Minimum of 2 years previous commercial insurance experience in new business or account
management environment (preferably property, liability and motor)
• Track record of personal development and growth in previous roles
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.