Insure Recruitment are working with a leading name within the broking world who are after their next superstar.
If you enjoy dealing with customers and providing excellent customer service, then this may well be the role for you.
Working in a busy environment your role will be varied but shall include you dealing with MTAs, renewals and general customer service.
The ideal candidate:
- Previous insurance knowledge within a broking environment – Ideally commercial classes (Liability, Property, Fleet etc)
- Strong computing skills and adept with the Microsoft package
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build rapport with customers and colleagues.
This role would also consider someone seeking a shift from personal lines so if this is your background then apply away.
- Full training and support
- Salary + commission (Average £500 + a month)
- On-site parking on a rota basis – Local parking available
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail. Or please contact Insure Recruitment and ask to speak with Miles.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.