An exciting opportunity for an experienced commercial insurance client executive to boost your insurance career with a south coast firm
An exceptional and unmissable ‘next step’ role for a talented commercial client executive is available right now with one of the UK’s top 50 insurance brokers.
This is the perfect opportunity for a skilled insurance professional, highly proficient in commercial work, who shares the company’s vision of providing clients with the best possible advice and most relevant insurance products for their businesses.
To thrive in the role and help grow our client’s business, you will be highly analytical, proactive and have a talent for recognising opportunities and identifying solutions. Good at building trust, persuasive and resilient, you will need a strong track record of providing comprehensive insurance services to existing and potential new customers.
Superb organisational and time management skills will be essential, as will being able to operate under pressure in a fast-paced and fast-growing environment - often against tight deadlines. Results-driven and business-minded, you will need a pragmatic and commercial approach to regulation.
This opportunity needs a strong team player who can also work independently. Candidates must demonstrate proficiency at building strong internal and external relationships and prove you know what it takes to ensure customer satisfaction.
You will also be an exceptional communicator - including strong listening skills - and a confident presenter; specifically, you should be able to succinctly distill complex issues and deliver clear and persuasive messages.
Based on the south coast, the role will initially provide sabbatical cover for a senior client executive. However, the successful candidate will ultimately take on half their book, making this a wonderful chance to take your career to an exciting new level. Working closely with the commercial manager and the commercial director, you will be reporting to the branch manager.
The generous compensation package includes a starting salary of £40k and a £5k car allowance.
Candidates will need to demonstrate good working knowledge of:
· The UK general insurance market in respect of commercial insurance, particularly the principles, practices and legalities of all major classes of general insurance
· Legal and regulatory frameworks, specifically regarding agencies, data protection, money laundering, credit management, complaint procedures and dealing with retail customers.
· FCA regulation as regards commercial customers
· IT systems, including procedures, authority limits and audit trails, and operations and functions related to transacting business via EDI
· Knowledge of Open Gi is desirable
· Underwriting and rating factors
· Industrial processes, construction methods and factors, security measures, health and safety legislation
· Risk management techniques
To find out more about this exciting role, call our friendly and experienced team today and apply to the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.