If you're an experienced commercial claims handler or a claims administrator, we are recruiting for two new and exciting job opportunities working for a leading insurance business based in Chelmsford.
Excellent benefits on offer including a competitive holiday allowance with the annual option to buy additional days, first-class employee benefits and welfare package to support help support you, an excellent pension, x4 life insurance + many more exceptional benefits, including a 35 hour working week Monday to Friday, Salary up to £30,000pa, (depending on experience).
- To receive new claims advice from our producing brokers and obtain the relevant policy details from the internal system and identify the appropriate insurer
- You will handle a variety of classes of business including liability, property and professional indemnity claims.
- Register new claim on Websure, providing acknowledgement and claims reference to producing brokers
- Advise insurer of new claim through already established procedure
- Receiving further claims information on existing claims and providing this to insurers
- Maintaining and updating of claims files on Websure
- Set up new claims on the system and processing of subsequent advices and payment requests
- Liaison with producing brokers regarding general claims matters, updates etc.
- Preparation of Bordereaux for selected insurers as requested
- To instruct solicitors/adjusters where required
- To report any claim exceeding GBP 100,000 to Claims Manager
- To report any claim where you identify, or have been advised of, potential coverage issue to Claims Manager
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful