We are recruiting an experienced commercial account handler to work for one of the UK’s leading insurance brokers.
As an experienced account handler, you will be responsible for managing long-lasting relationships with existing clients and account handle clients renewals, mid-term adjustments, and general administration, relating to their commercial policies supporting a team of account executives.
The role will offer hybrid working flexibility and you will have the opportunity to visit commercial clients alongside an account executive. You will cover a broad range of commercial classes of insurance (D&O, EL, PL, Cyber, Trade credit, commercial combined, etc, premium levels to mid-corporate level) The role will be varied as you will deal with a range of commercial companies to mid corporate level.
Duties will include:
- Creating documents for new customers about their insurance requirements
- Obtain renewal terms for customers and research suitable alternatives to produce presentations; our account managers discuss these with customers during face-to-face meetings.
- Coordinate all renewal quotes for existing customers along with any mid-term adjustments to be considered. Ensure all customer details are recorded accurately and entered onto the system in a timely fashion
- Manage insurer queries in relation to customer policies. Confirm cover with relevant insurers, process policies, and chase up outstanding documentation when required
- Secure delivery of policy documentation from insurers and check prior to approval and release by Account Executive
- Deal with account queries and credit control matters highlighting any concerns to account managers in a timely manner
- Grasp and apply fundamental legal and regulatory policies for internal policies and the insurance contract as required.
Salary is negotiable depending on experience, excellent benefits include 25 days holiday rising with years of service, an attractive pension plan, and super employee benefits which you could expect from a leading insurance business, they also offer hybrid working flexibility.
Hours of work Monday - Friday 9 am - 5 pm
Please apply to the by role by submitting you’re most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.