This a great opportunity for a Mid Corporate Account Handler to work within a small but mighty team. This an exciting role working for an independent broker, where you can make a real impact and not a cog in a big wheel!
We are looking for a candidate who has an excellent technical understanding of a broad range of commercial classes of insurance.
You will support the account executives to service and look after a book of existing clients who mainly consist of Sporting Professionals, Commercial Property, and Retail clients, you will place business both on the Open Market and through Lloyd’s placement. Individual premium levels of £50,000+
The role offers Hybrid working flexibility, three days in their office based in Watford, which is easily commutable from London, and 2 days working from home.
There are great career development routes to both an executive and supervisory level (if you wish to take on more responsibility!)
- A minimum of 4/5 years Mid Caproate Account Handling/Client Management insurance experience
- 5 GCES (A-C) grades including Maths and English (or equivalent)
- Acturis systems experience
- Lloyds placement expereince
- Motivated by career development
- Working towards Cert CII
- Experience of mentoring more junior staff
Salary is generous (DOE) plus good benefits which include
- Hybrid Working- Working from home opportunities on a weekly basis (2 days in the London office, 1 set day in Watford, and 2 working from home)
- 35 hour working week, 9 am to 5 pm.
- Professional development, roles-specific training, and/or professional qualifications.
- Perkbox – an employee perks and benefits scheme offering over a hundred perks and discounts in cinema, shops, gyms and restaurants, and more.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Holiday Purchase and Exchange Scheme – purchase or exchange your holiday allowance towards benefits of your choice.
- Interest-Free Season Ticket Travel Loans Exchange Scheme.
- Life Insurance.
- Employer pension contribution of 5%.
- Employee Assistance Program – 24/7 access to trained advisors on an array of subjects, including legal help as well as private counseling sessions with professional counsellors outside of the workplace, through their well-being partner.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity leave.
- An extra day’s holiday for birthdays.
- Development hour – 1 hour per week will be given for personal development for the staff.
Please apply for the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this - or other - roles.