An exciting job opportunity for an experienced commercial account handler/client manager who is looking for an opportunity to join a highly successful insurance broker based in Burgess Hill.
With your solid knowledge of all classes of commercial insurance, you will be responsible for building, maintaining and managing an existing book of client relationships with a total income value of £100K – £150K and an individual income value of at least 5k.
Your duties will include:
- Successfully maintaining key strategic partnerships (internally and externally) and contributing to the success of the business by taking ownership of your financial targets and performance.
- Generating new business through a combination of your own network or initiatives as well as existing sources.
- Identifying cross-sale opportunities for other parts of the business.
To be considered you will need a:
- A solid knowledge of all Commercial classes of insurance (including Property, Casualty, Marine, and Financial Lines).
- Previous Client Management experience.
- Passion, energy and a strong Sales & Business Development ethos.
- An effective, confident & considerate communicator with the ability to adapt your style accordingly and build long lasting relationships.
- Intuitive thinking and strong decision-making skills.
- Organisation, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Confident IT skills.
- Cert CII as a minimum, with the desire to continue studying towards Dip CII and beyond (preferred).
You rewards include
- Excellent salary, negotiable (DOE)
- Private Medical / Health Insurance plan.
- Car allowance.
- Company phone & credit card.
- Group Life cover & Income protection.
- Employee Assistance Programme.
- Season Ticket Loans.
- Bike 2 Work Scheme.
Please apply for the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.