A brilliant opportunity for a confident and Commercially aware Client Handler to join a specialist Media & Entertainment team within one of the UK’s top Intendent Brokers and shine brightly.
As a Client Handler, you’ll be given responsibility for managing your own book of business within our successful and expert Media & Entertainment Team in Twickenham who provide specialist insurance solutions to a large portfolio of clients from the sector.
Have you built up some great experience within a Commercial insurance setting and be looking for your next career move together with a fresh and interesting challenge.
You’ll be hungry to succeed and build your career and will welcome the opportunity to grow your knowledge through the learning and development opportunities you’ll be offered. An interest in Media/ Entertainment would be an added bonus!
A natural and enthusiastic communicator with a strong customer service ethos, you’ll be confident:
- Building effective relationships with your clients, your team and the wider company
- Striving towards achieving your goals through self-development and being unafraid to ask questions
- Having a good general understanding of the technicalities and challenges Commercial insurance can bring
- Going the extra mile for your Team
You’ll be the first point of contact for your clients and will use this to build and manage key relationships. You’ll gain exposure to all aspects of managing your own portfolio of Media & Entertainment clients, through to building new business opportunities.
On a day-to-day basis, you will:
- Handle media production-specific policies such as: Advertising Agents Indemnity, Commercial Producers Indemnity, Agency Wraps & Death & Disgrace policies
- Be the first point of contact for your media clients, through careful and tailored communication
- Manage policy renewals & MTAs with confidence and accuracy
- Negotiate effectively
- Work efficiently on achieving team objectives
- Assist in handling a book of media accounts with policies such as: Commercial Combined, Professional Indemnity, Cyber, Management Liability, Motor Fleet, Travel etc
The Media & Entertainment Team has big growth ambitions in this sector which provides opportunities to develop as an individual in areas that traditional broking may not offer.
You may occasionally be asked to attend external client or insurer meetings with other Team Members. Also, due to the nature of the work/ productions, some out of hours working will be required. It’s therefore essential that you are able to offer a degree of flexibility around your core hours.
Experience & Skills required
- Previous commercial insurance client handling experience and a solid technical understanding of Commercial products essential. Any experience in Media would beneficial
- Organisation, accuracy and attention to detail
- Passion, energy and a strong customer service ethos
- Effective, confident & considerate communication and an ability to adapt your communication style accordingly
- Intuitive thinking and confidence with decision making
- Strong IT skills – ideally using Acturis (not essential)
- Have a Cert CII or a genuine interest in achieving and continuing development
HOW YOU’LL SUCCEED
This role will be your gateway to develop a future skillset so it’s important to have the drive and ambition to grow your own book of business, as well as handling day-to-day enquiries.
You‘ll be offered a tailored and supported pathway to success, where you can expect to continue or build on your Commercial career.
You’ll also be provided with comprehensive training to enable you to achieve a high level of technical ability, together with fully-funded sponsorship to One of the UK’s largest Independent Insurance Brokers
- A rewarding role within a supportive and fun working environment for a company with an exceptional industry-wide reputation for training and development
- A generous annual salary, reflective of your experience and commitment
- Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Hybrid Working (applied after qualifying period)
- Healthcare Insurance
- Fully funded CII pathway (including Membership, Study Materials, Exam Entry and paid study leave) plus achievement awards
- Daily Dress-Down
- Opportunity to participate in our proactive Corporate Social Responsibility programme, including fundraising for local projects and regular support for local food banks
- Fun company events and opportunities to socialise.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply for a role unless they meet every single qualification or criteria. At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.
Please apply for the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful