This an exciting job opportunity for an experienced commercial client handler to assist the account executives with SME to mid-corporate level clients, this is an exciting job opportunity for you to gain a broader range of commercial insurance experience and develop your skills to the corporate level. Supporting the Corporate Account Executives, you will be working towards identifying business development opportunities and maintaining an excellent retention rate working for a multi-award-winning insurance company based in Tunbridge Wells.
Your responsibilities are not limited to-
- Providing a quality service to clients covering all aspects of their insurance arrangements.
- Undertake tasks as allocated by your Team Leader / Manager within the required timescales, according to the agreed policies/procedures and to an acceptable level of quality.
- To assist and liaise with the Account Executives and to provide administration and claims handling support for the Account Executives.
- Fully and actively support the activities of the New Business Executives and the Account Executives to support growth.
- Deputising for other members of the Team.
To be successful in this role, you will have-
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Confident & effective telephone skills
- The ability to prioritise and organise your own workload.
- The ability to work supportively and jointly with colleagues.
- Good knowledge of general insurance and underlying principles (Desirable).
In addition to a competitive salary, you will receive-
- 23 days holiday plus bank holidays and everyone gets one day off for their birthday
- Free parking.
- Hybrid working – minimum 2 days in the office once the training plan has been completed and signed off
- Performance-related bonus, (group monthly commission for underwriters).
- Company pension
- Wellbeing scheme which pays towards dentists, eye tests, physio etc
- Financial rewards in passing insurance exams - £25 for each CII module of the Cert CII and £750 bonus for Diploma and £1500 bonus for ACII – all training costs are paid for by the company
Please apply for the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.