An exciting opportunity to develop your commercial insurance career to join a thriving insurance business as a Commercial Client Executive.
Within your new role you will have the opportunity to deal with a broad spectrum of corporate clients by finding the best insurance solutions, developing long-term relationships, retaining clients, and supporting your team.
You will be constantly supported and trained by your future employer who is a privately- owned insurance company that places its staff at the very core of who they are and what they do.
As a Commercial Client Executive, your responsibilities include but are not limited to-
- Provide a positive client experience through careful and tailored communication.
- Manage renewals with accuracy and confidence.
- Confidently deal with Renewals and placing policies.
- Generate new business and identify cross-selling and upselling opportunities.
- Handle Mid-Term Adjustments.
- Provide support to other members of the team by way of maintaining records, obtaining e-Traded quotes and renewal terms, and assisting with matters reporting as and when required.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be a part of one of the UK’s largest, independent, and award-winning Insurance Brokers. To be successful in this role, you will need-
- Good technical understanding of Commercial products (Property Owners, Fleet, Construction, Manufacturing etc.)
- Organisation, accuracy and attention to detail.
- The ability to build and maintain long-lasting client relationships.
- Passion, energy and a strong customer service ethos.
- Effective, confident & considerate communication and an ability to adapt your communication style accordingly.
- Intuitive thinking and strong decision-making skills.
- The desire to learn more and participate in regular training sessions.
- CII Qualification (preferred).
Alongside great career prospects and a very competitive salary, some of the benefits include-
- A rewarding role within a supportive and fun working environment for a company with an exceptional industry-wide reputation for training and development.
- Town center office. Full-Time work hours 08:45 – 17:00 Monday to Friday.
- Annual Profit Share Bonus.
- Hybrid Working (after the qualifying probation period).
- Healthcare Insurance.
- Fully funded CII pathway (including membership, study materials, exam entry, and paid study leave) plus achievement awards.
- Opportunity to participate in proactive Corporate Social Responsibility programme.
- Fun company events and social opportunities.
Please apply for the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 5 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.