Bringing your knowledge of commercial insurance and willingness to learn more, you are now looking to join one of the top brokers in the UK. With your keen eye for detail, you will be joining a successful and growing business in their modern Twickenham offices that deal in a broad spectrum of sectors including; Construction, Manufacturing, Retail, IT Specialists, and Global Businesses with premium levels up to £350,000.
In your role as Commercial Client Advisor, you will be responsible for administering policies liaising with Insurers and clients to find the best solutions, and providing support to the wider team.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to-
- Providing a positive client experience through careful and tailored communication.
- Managing renewals with accuracy and confidence.
- Confidently dealing with Renewals and placing policies.
- Generating new business and identifying cross-selling and upselling opportunities.
- Handling Mid-Term Adjustments.
To be successful in this role, you will need-
- A keen interest in the world of Commercial Insurance.
- Organisation, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- Effective, confident & considerate communication and an ability to adapt your communication style accordingly.
- IT confidence.
- Educated to a minimum A Level standard, with GCSE/ O Level, passes in English Language and Maths.
- Be Cert CII qualified or be prepared to start and commit to your Cert journey.
In addition to a highly competitive salary, your work hours will be 8.45 am to 5 pm, including some of the fantastic benefits-
- A rewarding role within a supportive and fun working environment for a company with an exceptional industry-wide reputation for training and development.
- A generous annual salary, reflective of your experience and commitment.
- Annual Profit Share Bonus.
- Hybrid Working (after the qualifying period).
- Healthcare Insurance.
- Fully funded and supported CII pathway plus generous achievement awards.
- Fun company events and social opportunities.
Please apply for the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.