This an exciting opportunity for an experienced Commercial Insurance professional to join a thriving insurance business based in Manchester. Reporting to the Head of Broking Management, you will bring your commercial insurance expertise to help mentor and manage more junior members of the team. This is a great opportunity to develop your experience into a leadership/management-focused role.
Salary up to £33K, this position offers some excellent benefits-
- 5 weeks holidays plus Bank Holidays.
- Company pension.
- Hybrid working after 3 months.
- Option to join the company's private medical policy.
You will have strong influence and negotiation skills when dealing with insurers and managing a team of Broking Technicians, you will also be fully competent in using broking software, exposure to insurer extranets, and MS Office.
Your responsibilities are not limited to-
- Providing a market-leading broking service focused on providing quality customer service and positive outcomes for their clients.
- Working with the Compliance Department to ensure compliant behaviour of all Brokers and staff.
- Overseeing the effective management of the new and existing business, monitoring team performance and KPIs on a regular basis.
- Identifying areas of business improvement and working with other operating areas to seek solutions and implement plans.
- Taking responsibility for complaints, breaches and matters of critical importance within the broking teams.
- Providing monthly team performance reports to the Head of Broking and Operations.
- Supporting the Head of Broking and Operations, acting as a cover in their absence and when required.
- Liaising with Insurer Support and the Head of Broking and Operations, ensuring your team follows the business placement strategy and maintains good insurer relations.
- Supporting other broking teams when required.
Please apply for this role by submitting your most updated CV, we will be in touch within 5 working days to discuss your expectations, experience, and the role in more detail.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.