We actively are recruiting 3 commercial account handlers, who have a broad range of commercial class experience handling clients within motor trade, commercial sport, construction, property, charities and global businesses. Out client offers bespoke insurance solutions and cover all classes of commercial insurance with premium levels up to £350,000. This is a great opportunity to join a thriving, award winning, top independent insurance broker.
We are seeking candidates who have strong organisation, accuracy and attention to detail. A passion, energy and a strong customer service ethos. Candidates who have IT confidence and ideally, experience of using the Acturis broking system
On a day to day basis, you will have responsibility for administering policies, liaising with Insurers and clients to find the best solutions, provide support to the wider team, including Client Executives and Managers and acting as a reliable and informed point of contact for clients.
Additionally, you will:
- Provide a positive client experience through careful and tailored communication
- Manage renewals with accuracy and confidence
- Confidently deal with Renewals and placing policies
- Generate new business and identify cross-selling and upselling opportunities
- Handle Mid-Term Adjustments
- Provide support to other members of the team by way of maintaining Acturis records, obtaining e-Traded quotes and renewal terms via Acturis, assisting with matters arising from Acturis reporting as and when required
The successful applicant will be
- Educated to a minimum A Level standard, with GCSE/ O Level passes in English Language and Maths
- Cert CII qualified or be prepared to start and commit to your Cert journey
- Have a minimum of 2 years commercial insurance experience
You will have the opportunity to work in bright open plan beautiful offices, and work for a company who have won multiple awards and include award winning training.
Rewards & Benefits
- A generous annual salary, reflective of your experience and commitment Annual Profit Share Bonus
- Fully funded CII journey (including Membership, Study Materials, Exam Entry and paid study leave) plus achievement awards
- Private Healthcare Insurance
- 22 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays), rising annually up to 27 days
- Season Ticket Loans & Bike to Work Scheme
- Auto Enrolment Pension
- Close to train station and bus routes
- Daily dress down policy
- Family friendly, supportive environment
- Active wellbeing Programme with Employee Assistance Programme
- Regular Team Building and social events (including Christmas party)
- Proactive Corporate Social Responsibility Team with opportunities to get involved in fundraising and community focused activities.