This a great opportunity for an experienced commercial insurance executive to work within a small but mighty team. An exciting role working for an independent broker, where you can make a real impact.
We are looking for a candidate with ideally 2-3 years of commercial insurance experience, with an excellent technical understanding of a broad range of commercial classes of insurance. Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be focused on obtaining quotations and administering existing cases for Commercial Insurance, you will set up new policies, administer existing policies and be proactive and focused on New Business and Renewal Retention.
Salary is generous (DOE) plus good benefits which include
- Hybrid Working- Working from home opportunities on a weekly basis
- 35 hour working week, 9 am to 5 pm.
- Professional development, roles-specific training, and/or professional qualifications.
- Perkbox – an employee perks and benefits scheme offering over a hundred perks and discounts in cinema, shops, gyms and restaurants, and more.
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Holiday Purchase and Exchange Scheme – purchase or exchange your holiday allowance towards benefits of your choice.
- Interest-Free Season Ticket Travel Loans Exchange Scheme.
- Life Insurance.
- Employer pension contribution of 5%.
- Employee Assistance Program – 24/7 access to trained advisors on an array of subjects, including legal help as well as private counseling sessions with professional counsellors outside of the workplace, through their well-being partner.
- Enhanced Maternity and Paternity leave.
- An extra day’s holiday for birthdays.
- Development hour – 1 hour per week will be given for personal development for the staff.
- To assist in the achievement of all forecasts, plans, programmes and budgets in your respective area of work as agreed with the Manager.
- To maintain appropriate, regular contact with existing clients, to ensure their insurance requirements continue to be met.
- Assisting the team in obtaining quotations, dealing with presentations, obtaining renewal data and terms so as to maximise new client sales and renewal retention.
- Keeping accurate and complete records of communications and business transactions in accordance with company procedures and assisting with team admin duties when necessary.
- Working closely with all other staff where necessary, to ensure a high level of customer satisfaction.
Experience and qualifications-
- Proven experience and knowledge of a broad range of commercial products, ideally 2- 3 years.
- 5 GCES (A-C) grades including Maths and English (or equivalent).
- Experience with Acturis.
- New Business and negotiation skills.
- Exceptional customer and client service skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a successful team that is expanding and continues to thrive for success in the coming year!
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this - or other - roles.