Commercial Account Handler
Circa £30Kpa + benefits
Insure Recruitment is looking for a reliable and experienced insurance commercial account handler to join our client's award-winning team. You will be responsible for providing administrative and customer service support to their commercial clients.
Your key responsibilities
- Supporting the commercial insurance team with administrative tasks, such as answering queries and sharing knowledge
- Processing vehicle adjustments and other MTAs (such as change of address)
- Ad-hoc re-broking cases in relation to unique requirements
- Cross-selling and new business on enterprise cases
- Managing the diary on OpenGi
- Handling daily caseloads in respect of incoming post enquiries and emails
- Maintaining client and customer relations to increase retention.
- 3+ years of experience in commercial insurance
- Confident telephone manner
- Excellent communication skills
- An organised and systematic approach to work
- Good attention to detail
- Self-starter and self-motivated
- Ability to work to own initiative
- Proficient with Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Knowledge and understanding of OpenGi management operating system
- Experience in new business or renewal's role
- Competitive salary and benefits package
- Full-time position (8.30am – 5.15pm, 38.75 hours a week)
- Opportunities for career development and advancement
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- A strong focus on customer service
How to Apply
Please apply for the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Diversity and Inclusion
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you're excited about this role but your past experience doesn't align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we're looking for in this or other roles.
We look forward to hearing from you!