An excellent opportunity for a Commercial Insurance Account handler, who’s seeking a local, client-focused commercial insurance position that offers excellent bonus potential. Due to our client’s success, and continued growth they have newly created an exciting job opportunity for a well-versed Commercial Account Handler to join their thriving team.
Alongside a highly competitive salary, you will be entitled to great benefits-
- A competitive salary (negotiable depending on experience) + commission OTE £45Kpa.
- 28 days holiday (including bank holidays) increasing by 1 day per year to a maximum of 33 days.
- Stakeholder pension scheme.
- Flexitime System – up to 10 “flex” days per year.
- 35-hour working week – Office hours are 8 am to 6 pm following shift pattern.
- Perkbox Medial subscription.
- Option to purchase additional holiday entitlement.
Within your new role you will demonstrate your expertise in a broad range of commercial insurance products.
Your responsibilities are not limited to-
- Proactively managing valued client and insurer relationships;
- Negotiating, placing and reporting to clients at renewal, mid-term and new business stages;
- Ensuring adequacy and appropriateness of cover;
- Ensuring that renewals are completed accurately and in a timely manner;
- To be aware of market conditions and the strengths and weaknesses of competitors and Insurers/Underwriters;
- Providing clients with high quality policy documentation in accordance with FCA regulation;
- Responding to client queries, including changes in cover and risk in a professional and timely manner;
- Contributing to the achievement of team and business objectives by identifying gaps and upselling;
To be successful in this role, you will require-
- Previous experience as an account handler with a broad range of Commercial Insurance experience.
- Achieved CII qualification or studying or willing to pursue in the future.
- Good quality correspondence.
- Strong network-building skills.
- IT proficiency.
Please apply for the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.