As an experienced insurance professional who delivers first-class support to your clients, you will be now looking to progress your career within commercial insurance. We are looking for two Client Handlers to join an award-winning, global insurance business, who will ultimately assist the Account Executives to account handle their client’s needs.
This a great opportunity for you to develop your commercial career to account handle large commercial clients within the public sector. These roles will mainly focus on account retention and growth by assisting existing customers/ clients in the best possible way.
Your responsibilities are not limited to-
- Creating documents for new customers about their insurance requirements.
- Obtaining renewal terms for customers and researching suitable alternatives to produce presentations; our account managers discuss these with customers during face-to-face meetings.
- Coordinating all renewal quotes for existing customers along with any mid-term adjustments to be considered.
- Managing insurer queries in relation to customer policies. Confirm cover with relevant insurers, process policies and chase up outstanding documentation when required.
- Securing delivery of policy documentation from insurers and check prior to approval and release by Account Executive.
- Dealing with account queries and credit control matters highlighting any concerns to account managers in a timely manner.
- Grasping and applying fundamental legal and regulatory policy for internal policies and the insurance contract as required.
To succeed in this role, you will be-
- Holding or working towards one of the Chartered Insurance Institute Qualifications: Dip CII/ FIT is desirable.
- Insurance administration experience is desirable, gained within a commercial setting.
- Worked to targets within a regulated, measurable framework and achieved SLA’s Risk-aware in handling customer information.
- Able to recognise potential risk and seek advice when required
- Due diligence and process- driven to deadlines, happy to forward plan, organise and analyse information. Highly accurate with strong attention to detail, using initiative when assisting team members.
- Fully proficient in MS office.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
Alongside a highly competitive salary, you will also enjoy some of the great benefits, such as-
- Pension contribution scheme.
- Hybrid flexibility 2 days in the office 3 working from home
- 25 days annual leave with options to buy/sell additional holiday
- Loads of flexi benefits to choose from (including gym membership, season ticket allowance, etc.)
Please apply for the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 5 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.