An exciting opportunity for an experienced Commercial Account Handler, just like you! With your monumental efficiency and attention to detail, you are now ready to join an established professional risk team.
Valuing your existing consistency and maintaining excellent relationships with customers and underwriters, you will also provide support to the Professional Risk Department in all goals, financial and non-financial.
Your responsibilities include but are not limited to-
- Managing renewals and renewal process
- Preparation and printing of all documents required for broking
- Broking and or liaising with underwriters to obtain quotations and providing additional information as required.
- Communication of terms back to the client broker as required.
- Prepare Cover Notes, Slips, debiting and other pre- and post-order documentation and processes.
- Responsible for Renewals book.
To be successful in this role, you will have-
- Good knowledge and understanding of the insurance markets used by the company.
- Good technical understanding of professional risks and the insurance policies designed to cover them.
- A positive and professional attitude to customer service and the day-to-day business of the team.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
You will be rewarded generously, in addition to an excellent and competitive salary, you will have-
- Competitive holiday allowance with the annual option to buy additional days.
- Death in Service benefit of x4 salary.
- Company pension scheme.
- Very generous maternity and paternity leave packages.
- A flexible benefits package that allows you to add additional benefits to your overall package.
- Our benefits portal offers discounts on technology & electronics, cinemas, restaurants, days out, mortgage advice, travel and many more.
- Referral schemes.
- Employee welfare and benefits package and many more!
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.
Please apply for the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.