We are recruiting an experienced corporate account handler to support the insurance needs for a large portfolio of clients. You will cover a broad range of clients including Manufacturing, Retail, Property Owners, Motor Trade, Construction, Charities and Global business.
- Handle a book of accounts with premium levels up to £350,000.
- Negotiate with Insurers, place insurance policies, liaise with clients, produce quality client documentation including Renewal Reports & Summaries of Insurance
- Carry out contract reviews Manage renewals, some new business and mid-term adjustments
- Grow existing book of business via up-selling/ cross-selling and referrals
- Act as a Technical referral point within team Attend client meetings
- This role will be your gateway to develop a future skill set so it’s important to have the drive and ambition to grow your own book of business, as well as handling day-to-day enquiries.
Experience you will need
- 3-5 years working within the Commercial Insurance Sector dealing with larger premium sizes of insurance
- Good knowledge of classes of commercial insurance
- Experience of managing a book of clients
- If you are Cert CII qualified and have Acturis systems experience it would be a distinct advantage
A rewarding role within a supportive and fun working environment for a company with an exceptional industry-wide reputation for training and development
- A generous annual salary, reflective of your experience and commitment
- Annual Profit Share Bonus Hybrid Working (an opportunity to work flexibly after a qualifying period)
- Fully funded CII pathway (including Membership, Study Materials, Exam Entry and paid study leave) plus achievement awards
- Private Healthcare Insurance
- 22 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays), rising annually up to 27 days
- Season Ticket Loans & Bike to Work Scheme
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply for a role unless they meet every single qualification or criteria. At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.
Please apply to the by role by submitting you’re most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.