We are recruiting an experienced commercial account handler to support the insurance needs for a large portfolio of clients. You will cover a broad range of clients including Manufacturing, Retail, Property Owners, Motor Trade, Construction, Charities and Global business.
- Handle a book of accounts with premium levels circa £10k - £250k
- Negotiate with Insurers, place insurance policies, liaise with clients, produce quality client documentation including Renewal Reports & Summaries of Insurance
- Carry out contract reviews Manage renewals, some new business and mid-term adjustments
- Grow existing book of business via up-selling/ cross-selling and referrals
- Act as a Technical referral point within team Attend client meetings
- This role will be your gateway to develop a future skill set so it’s important to have the drive and ambition to grow your own book of business, as well as handling day-to-day enquiries.
Experience you will need
- 2-5 years working within the Commercial Insurance Sector
- Good knowledge of classes of commercial insurance
- Experience of managing a book of clients
- If you are Cert CII qualified and have Acturis systems experience it would be a distinct advantage
A rewarding role within a supportive and fun working environment for a company with an exceptional industry-wide reputation for training and development
- A generous annual salary, reflective of your experience and commitment
- Annual Profit Share Bonus Hybrid Working (an opportunity to work flexibly after a qualifying period)
- Fully funded CII pathway (including Membership, Study Materials, Exam Entry and paid study leave) plus achievement awards
- Private Healthcare Insurance
- 22 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays), rising annually up to 27 days
- Season Ticket Loans & Bike to Work Scheme
Please apply to the by role submitting you’re most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.