A fantastic job opportunity to work for an incredibly successful global insurance broker, who is recruiting commercial account handler to join their award-winning & highly successful team.
We are recruiting highly experienced Commercial/Corporate account handler, who has a broad range of commercial insurance experience. It would be highly desirable if you have account-handled clients within the Government, Education, Public Sector, Charities, and Non-profit sector, and had experience dealing with larger premium levels.
The role offers career development opportunities and hybrid flexibility where they work 2 days per week and 3 from home. Please note that the office is easily commutable from Bristol, Gloucester, Cheltenham, Swindon and Reading.
- Account handling an existing book of commercial clients.
- Negotiate with Insurers, place insurance policies, liaise with clients, produce quality client documentation including renewal reports & summaries of Insurance
- Carry out contract reviews Manage renewals, some new business and mid-term adjustments
- Grow existing book of business via up-selling/ cross-selling and referrals
- Act as a Technical referral point within team
- Attend client meetings
Our client will help support you with CII studies, salary is negotiable depending on your experience, and other benefits will include, an annual performance bonus, 25 days holiday option to buy an additional 5 days + bank holidays and a comprehensive flexible benefits package.
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.