We currently have an exciting opportunity for an Insurance Corporate Account Handler to join our clients thriving business in Birmingham.
This office-based role requires you to be highly knowledgeable around corporate insurance and commercial lines business and be very familiar with the Acturis system. Your expertise will reflect a broad range of products and a background of dealing with sophisticated clientele. This role will suit those who have or is working towards their cert CII qualification (or similar), having the ability to build excellent rapport with clients and stakeholders.
Based locally near the City Centre there are great transport links and free onsite parking.
- You will be developing client and insurer relationships to maximise business opportunities,
- You will be placing commercial lines business within your authority limits and within the approved markets,
- You will be responsibility for new business, renewals and adjustments including reviewing the adequacy of covers and suitability of the terms being offered to clients,
- Using Acturis and Salesforce, you will be ensuring these systems are regularly updated for effective MI & Reporting,
- You will be liaising with Finance including Credit Control, to ensure all queries are resolved quickly and efficiently,
- You will attend company, branch meetings and events as required,
- You will attend prescribed inhouse training sessions based around your personal developments, including ensuring you achieve the minimum requirements for CPD,
- You will be very familiar with Acturis system,
- You will have excellent knowledge of corporate insurance and commercial lines contracts,
- You will be working towards Cert CII or have the equivalent experience,
- You will be very customer focussed and treat them fairly,
- You will be able to multi-task with a high-quality standard, work under pressure, within a timely manner and with a high level of attention to detail,
- You will have a positive ‘can do’ attitude with the desire to do things right
Salary and benefits are excellent! This is an office based role but with some flexibility to work from home. It's such a great time to join a thriving and multi-award winning insurance business.
Find out right now if this could be your perfect next job; call our friendly and experienced team today.
Please apply to the by role submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.