Are you an experienced Commercial Insurance Account Handler looking for a new challenge?
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a highly organised and dedicated Insurance Account Handler to join our clients commercial broking team, based at their Liverpool office. You will be customer focused and driven, with a good background in commercial lines insurance.
Managing a book of existing commercial and corporate clients paying premiums of GBP 5,000 and upwards, you will be involved in supporting customers with new business, policy renewals, mid-term adjustments and policy queries as well as providing new business quotations to prospects. Your level of communication will be excellent both verbally and written, coupled with the ability to build excellent rapport and strong relationships with both clients and stakeholders. Your attention to detail and organisational skills will also be at a high level, ensuring work is completed accurately and in a timely manner.
- You will be developing client and insurer relationships to maximise business opportunities,
- You will be placing commercial lines business within your authority limits and within the approved markets,
- You will be responsible for new business, renewals and adjustments including reviewing the adequacy of covers and suitability of the terms being offered to clients,
- Using Acturis, you will be ensuring these systems are regularly updated for effective MI & Reporting,
- You will be liaising with relevant departments, to ensure all queries are resolved quickly and efficiently,
- You will attend prescribed inhouse training sessions based around your personal development
s, including ensuring you achieve the minimum requirements for CPD,
- You will have at least 1 years’ experience of commercial insurance broking gained in a similar role,
- Previous use of online broking platform is desirable (Acturis preferred) however full training will be provided,
- You will be very customer focussed with a high level of attention to detail and be able to work under pressure,
- You will have excellent communications skills both verbal and written, with ability to build strong stakeholder and client relationships,
- CII qualifications would be desirable or progress towards,
- You will have a positive ‘can do’ attitude with the desire to do things right
Please apply to the by role submitting you’re most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.