Commercial Account Handler
Our client is a well-regarded Insurance Broker who is seeking a strong commercial account handler to join their growing team.
This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate with good knowledge in a similar function to join a growing organisation.
What skills are required to be considered?
- A minimum of a couple of years commercial or corporate lines insurance experience, combined with industry-recognised qualifications (CERT CII) or working towards.
- You will have excellent written and verbal communication, interpersonal and customer interface/relationship skills - ability to establish rapport, credibility and trust with clients and prospects, coupled with competent sales and negotiating skills.
- You will have a positive ‘can do attitude’ and will be a natural problem solver, multi-tasker, along with a high level of attention to detail, ability to work under pressure, and adaptability to change.
Daily duties include
- You will always provide excellent service to clients, responding to their needs and changes as they arise.
- You will negotiate (including additional policies, renewal, and mid-term amendments) either in partnership with the Account Executive or direct with the client.
- You will maintain good market knowledge including keeping up to date with new insurance products/solutions and be able to advise, compare and discuss existing products.
- You will ensure that all files are kept up to date and are easy to access/understand.
What’s on offer
- £25,000 - £35,000 depending on experience
- Pension, CII support, 26 days holiday.
- Flexibility around working from home.
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail. Or please contact Insure Recruitment and ask to speak with Miles.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.