Commercial Account Handler – Near Crawley – up to £33,000
Insure Recruitment are delighted to be working with a well-established Commercial Insurance broker based just outside of Crawley.
Our client is looking for an experienced Commercial Insurance professional to join their established team to control your own designated portfolio of clients, in conjunction with our Account Executives. They have a very varied clientele, covering a wide range of product types and we are looking for someone who can handle a diverse workload, enjoying the opportunity to learn from an experienced team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for –
▪ Day to day insurance administration of a designated portfolio of clients
▪ Negotiation of renewal terms with Insurers
▪ Re-broking existing business
▪ Broking new business
▪ Actively supporting clients through a claim
Key skills and attributes required -
• a high degree of integrity and professionalism.
• close attention to detail and accuracy.
• an inquisitive mind and willingness to learn.
• a genuine desire to be helpful to both customers and colleagues.
Ideally, the successful candidate will have 5 or more years’ experience. Some progression towards professional qualification would be a benefit and we will fully fund any further studies.
Hours are 9 am – 5 pm Monday to Friday and benefits (after a qualifying period) include Life Assurance, Private Medical Insurance, Pension and 25 days holiday, increasing for length of service and position.
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.