Commercial Account Handler – Worthing – up to £22,000 plus excellent benefits
Insure Recruitment are working with an established company who are actively seeking an experienced commercial account handler to join their team.
You will act as a prime contact point for the companies portfolio of for their insurance requirements whilst ensuring efficient administration and management of their policies and the overall client relationships through excellent customer service.
As an account handler you will responsible for -
Offering information, guidance and quotes to existing clients in respect of their insurance needs.
Cross sell and up sell relevant products to existing clients.
Offer information, guidance and quotes to prospects in respect of their insurance needs and converting these to clients.
Achieve targets set in respect of existing client revenue retention, new business growth and lead generation and other key performance indicators.
Administration of policies in line with the objectives of accuracy, speed and completeness, deal with all policy and client queries and achieve prompt and appropriate solutions.
Collection of premiums income in line with Unity policies.
Work as an effective member of Unity staff.
Comply with all business and office procedures and FCA rules.
Pro-actively review all insurance procedures in use and suggest continual improvements as part of Treating Customers Fairly initiatives.
Processing and handling of claims for clients.
Where authority is given under a delegated authority exercise due care in binding cover on behalf of insurers and stay within authority levels.
Where authority is given under a delegated authority exercise due care in the issue of documents evidencing cover bound.
Assist the Liability & Insurance Advisor with client indemnity agreements and provide advice on liability cover where appropriate.
Experience required -
- Sales, influencing and negotiation skills to achieve targets and best outcomes for clients
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work to targets
- Good organisation skills
- Ability to work to deadlines and/or under pressure
- Experience of working in the commercial insurance industry
- Computer literate and experience of using insurance systems
- Knowledge and experience of FSA Compliance and TCF practices
- Must be able to demonstrate experience of insurance broking
- Must be able to advise on, sell and service all classes of commercial insurance products
- Professional insurance qualifications – Cert CII or Diploma in Insurance
- Ability to develop solutions to customers insurance requirements
- 25 days holiday per annum + bank holidays
- Additional holidays between Christmas & New Year
- Life Assurance
- Simply Health Scheme
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Free car parking
Please apply to the by role submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.