Our award-winning recruitment agency is currently collaborating with a truly independent chartered broker that has been one of the best in the business for over 40 years!
We are looking for a Commercial Account Executive with hands-on experience of 2-4 years. This competitive role reports to the Commercial Manager and is founded on exceptional client servicing, renewals, claims support, and building your book of business based on warm inbounds. You will be based onsite in their Bristol offices.
This is a key client service role with responsibility for:
- Conducting telephone fact finds over the phone and producing insurance market submissions.
- Attending client meetings for the more complex client cases, when required. Handling of own client cases.
- Ability to identify insurable risks in a client’s business and be able to advise as to appropriate solutions. Maintain a sufficient pipeline of prospective clients.
- Negotiating with underwriters to obtain insurance terms to meet client requirements.
- Checking the accuracy and completeness of policy documentation prior to dispatch to clients.
- Assisting clients with claims issues.
- Collection of premiums/premium finance agreements.
- Renewal of client accounts. Upsell and cross-sell.
- Developing and maintaining a pipeline of prospective clients sufficient to achieve agreed sales targets.
- Attending networking events or trade shows when required.
- Proven experience of commercial insurance products- Tradesmen’s Liability, Property Owners, Commercial Combined, Commercial Motor including Fleet Motor, Combined Liability (Public, Products, Employers’ Liability), Cyber, and Professional Indemnity is highly desirable.
- Knowledge of MS Office suite.
- Strong negotiation skills with a win-win mindset.
- Excellent listening skills with an inquisitive mind.
- Working knowledge of Adobe.
Salary is negotiable depending on your experience and product(s) knowledge. In return for all your efforts, you will be rewarded with some highly competitive benefits-
- 25 days of annual leave rising to 28 days with each year of service plus bank holidays.
- Subsidised parking (you contribute £15 a month).
- 5 days of sick leave can be encashed if unused.
- Training and opportunity to study for Cert CII to further progress your career.
- Training on Open GI where necessary.
- It is desirable to work 1 in 4 Saturdays per month however not mandatory, overtime pay is in place to reward these contributions.
- Highly competitive referral scheme.
Please apply for the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.