Exciting job opportunities for experienced commercial account executives to join a thriving insurance powerhouse! Who will fully support you with warm business leads and tools to help you to thrive within your role.
A chance to work for a highly established insurance business, who has an exceptional reputation in the market, long-term retained staff, and excellent customer and insurer relations.
An employer who offers hybrid flexibility and the chance to work in their beautiful newly refurbished offices who pride themselves on their products and IT innovations.
As you would expect, they are offering a leading competitive salary, excellent benefits, and motivational commission structure!
You’ll be joining an existing team of friendly insurance professionals; the company have ambitious plans to grow, and you will receive motivational career development.
If you have over three years’ experience working in commercial insurance and a broad range of experience, and hopefully a bias towards contractor’s and construction, we want to hear from you!
- Previous experience in new business sales in Property, Fleet and Construction / Contractors insurances.
- Ability to demonstrate significant business sales experience with proven results against revenue/margin targets.
- Ability to recognise sales opportunities, create and develop a healthy mix of pipeline through a strategic and targeted approach.
- A strong work ethic with good organisational skills.
- Customer focused with a track record of consistently overachieving on targets.
- Achieve all individual sales KPI targets set by the company, whilst managing customer and team expectations.
- Ability to communicate with both customers and colleagues at all levels of seniority and liaise effectively with other internal departments and external insurers.
- Awareness of the Data Protection Act.
- Provide quotations and sell policies to clients.
- Achieving the monthly sales targets.
- Assisting the team in completing objectives including monthly sales targets
- Day to day account handling and administration (New Business Only).
- Strong ability to deal with target driven New Business Sales.
- Able to demonstrate a positive, enthusiastic, committed, and flexible attitude towards customers and other team members, recognising the importance and benefits of effective team working.
- Deliver consistent customer service in line with ‘best practice’ and ensure compliance to relevant policies.
- Provide point of contact for customer enquiries, dealing with these through to a successful outcome.
- Actively follow company policies (including Data Protection, Health & Safety & Equal Opportunities).
- Attend staff meetings and training as required.
- Carry out any other duties within the scope, spirit and purpose of the job as requested by your Manager/Team Leader.
- Maintain complete and accurate records and computer files.
- Maintain professionalism and a good level of personal presentation.
Apply today for your chance to work for a leading broker who have over 100 staff based in Surrey and Kent.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.