As an accomplished Commercial Insurance Account Executive, who’s seeking a local, hybrid, client-focused position, we have an exciting job opportunity for you to work for one of largest Chartered independent Insurance brokers in Enfield!
Due to their success, and continued growth they have newly created an exciting job opportunity for a well-versed Commercial Account Executive to join their thriving team.
Alongside a highly competitive salary, you will be entitled to great benefits-
- Company pension.
- Retail discount coupons.
- 22 Days annual leave plus public holidays and extra days over the Christmas Period (varies).
- Working day 9 am – 5 pm.
- Hybrid working Monday and Friday from home and Tuesday – Thursday in the office.
- X4 life assurance
- Free staff parking.
- Continued support towards the CII qualifications.
- Career development opportunities.
Within your new role you will demonstrate your expertise in a broad range of commercial insurance products, you will have a strong advantage if this experience is gained within the construction/building arena. This is a client-facing role and you will be required to have your own transport for meeting clients on-site whenever needed.
Reporting to the Commercial and Claims Manager, you will have the opportunity to build and maintain strong relationships with a full portfolio of prestigious clients across a wide range of industry sectors, delivery exceptional client service as well as liaising with insurers and service providers.
- Proactively managing valued client and insurer relationships;
- Understanding the business and risk management needs of clients and finding solutions, structure, price and placement strategies that meet these needs and deliver profitable business for clients;
- Liaising with clients and responding to queries in a professional and timely manner, providing technical, industry and subject matter expertise where required;
- Identifying opportunities for new business development to grow client portfolio;
- Researching the marketplace and providing clients with information on relevant new and existing products and services;
- Proactively developing appropriate solutions and proposals for clients.
- Leading and delivering exceptional end-to-end ongoing client service by policies.
- Proactively managing valued client and insurer relationships.
- Negotiating, placing and reporting to clients at renewal, mid-term and new business stages.
- Ensuring adequacy and appropriateness of cover.
To be successful in this role, you will require-
- Previous experience (preferably within Commercial Insurance, ideally construction and property).
- Highly desirable if you have dealt with construction insurance for clients.
- Achieved CII qualification or studying or willing to pursue in the future.
- Good quality correspondence.
- Strong network-building skills.
- IT proficiency.
Please apply for the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.