Client Support Administrator (Financial Services) – up to £28kpa + excellent benefits
A fantastic job opportunity working for an award-winning technology-led financial planning business who deliver safety and security for customers and positive client outcomes is recruiting a client focussed, relationship administration associate to join their thriving team. You will ultimately provide support for Chartered Financial Advisors and will involve, servicing clients, processing applications, and supporting IFAs.
We are looking for candidates who offer first-class customer services and who have a minimum of 12 months financial services administration experience. The successful candidate will also be ideally working towards or looking to qualify RO1, FA1 or FA2.
This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate who would perhaps like to progress in to a Financial Advisor role in the future.
- Dealing with post, scanning, photocopying, filing and emails
- Taking telephone enquiries and making appointments for advisers
- Prepare and send letters of authority and obtaining policy information for research
- Input and update client data and manage daily activities on Enable (internal CRM system)
- Prepare business packs for Advisers
- Upload and submit compliance documentation
- Mail Merges e.g transfer letters to clients
- Other general admin duties as and when required
- Experience of Fact Find and Risk profiles would be advantageous
- R01, FA1, FA2 Qualified
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy and organisational skills
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written
- Intermediate to advanced excel skills desirable
- Excellent training and career development opportunities
- Holiday entitlement starts at 22 days and rises with years of service
- Contributory pension 4%, Company will match contributions up to 5%. Employees may contribute more than 5%, however employer contributions are capped at 5%.
- Private Medical Cover
- Life Assurance – 4 x basic salary
- Critical Illness – 2 x basic salary
- Group Income Protection – (13 week qualifying period, 80% of basic salary)
Please apply to the role by submitting your most up to date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.