We are looking for experienced personal lines insurance candidates who have knowledge of home and motor insurance to join a highly successful Employee Benefits (Underwriting) Team that specialises in providing tailored personal insurance solutions for members of their employee benefit schemes across the UK.
Your responsibilities as a client handler are not limited to-
- Handle day to day enquiries, renewal inviting, retention and policy management.
- Meet and develop Client’s insurance needs.
- Develop new business opportunities to achieve income and retention levels.
- Enhance client/ insurer relationships.
- Develop a book of business through upselling and cross- selling.
- Understand the market available to secure and retain all risks.
The Team also has delegated authority with a number of leading UK insurers, which provides the opportunity to explore going beyond the traditional broker role through making underwriting decisions about new business, MTA and renewals.
To succeed in this role, you will have a good knowledge of personal lines insurance, and-
- Building effective relationships with your clients, your team and the wider company.
- Striving towards achieving your goals through self-development and being unafraid to ask questions.
- Having a good general understanding of the technicalities and challenges Personal insurance can bring.
- Going the extra mile for your Team.
- Intuitive people skills and confidence to deliver an amazing client experience.
- Organisation, accuracy, and attention to detail.
- CII Certified or a strong willingness to achieve the certification.
Your benefits include-
- A rewarding role within a supportive and fun working environment for a company with. an exceptional industry-wide reputation for training and development.
- A generous annual salary, reflective of your experience and commitment.
- Annual Profit Share Bonus.
- Hybrid Working (after the qualifying period).
- Healthcare Insurance.
- Fully funded and supported CII pathway plus generous achievement awards.
- Fun company events and social opportunities.
- Twickenham town center office with great transport links (no parking available).
- Daily dress-down.
Please apply for the role by submitting your most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.
Due to the overwhelming application response, should you not hear from us within 5 working days then please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.