We are recruiting an experienced Client Advisor specialising in healthcare and protection to support the insurance needs of a large portfolio of clients. With your client-centric attitude and empathetic nature, you will service existing client accounts with an opportunity to build your portfolio from internal and external references.
- Dealing with New Business inquiries.
- Managing the portfolio providing protection advise to your clients, handle renewals.
- Carry out sensitive discussions around health conditions when necessary.
- Grow existing book of business via up-selling/ cross-selling and referrals
- Act as a Technical referral point within the team.
- Attend client meetings
- This role will be your gateway to develop a future skill set so it’s important to have the drive and ambition to grow your own book of business, as well as handling day-to-day enquiries.
Experience you will need
- 2+ years working in client focused-insurance-based roles.
- Good knowledge of Healthcare and Protection products (preferred).
- Experience managing a book of clients
- If you are Cert CII qualified and have Acturis systems experience it would be a distinct advantage
A rewarding role within a supportive and fun working environment for a company with an exceptional industry-wide reputation for training and development
- A generous annual salary, reflective of your experience and commitment
- Annual Profit Share Bonus Hybrid Working (an opportunity to work flexibly after a qualifying period)
- Fully funded CII pathway (including Membership, Study Materials, Exam Entry and paid study leave) plus achievement awards
- Private Healthcare Insurance
- 22 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays), rising annually up to 27 days
- Season Ticket Loans & Bike to Work Scheme
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and people of colour are less likely to apply for a role unless they meet every single qualification or criteria. At Insure Recruitment, we work with clients who are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive, and authentic workplace. So, if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification or criteria in the above description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be exactly what we’re looking for in this or other roles.
Please apply to the by role by submitting you’re most up-to-date CV. If your application is successful, we will be in touch within 2 working days of receiving your job application to discuss the opportunity in more detail.