Insure Recruitment are working alongside a company that is going through considerable growth with their search for a Claims Operations Analyst.
This role would suit someone with an insurance claims background with solid experience in process improvement, project management and MI reporting, who is highly organised and motivated.
Duties of the role shall include:
- Production, analysis, and visualisation of high-quality data reports for both Clients and internal stakeholders. Data will be the foundation of much of the continuous improvement activity and drive business change therefore the role will incorporate an element of project management to deliver efficiency and effectiveness.
- You will build out workflow and dashboards that provide the Head of Claims Operations as well as other Business stakeholders with a line of sight of key performance data within the Claims teams.
- Identification of process improvement opportunities and change initiatives derived from the data together with a robust benefit case as part of the project discipline.
- You will support in the delivery of the target operating model projects that fundamentally underpin the operation across the four regions, reviewing systems, processes, and organisational design.
To be successful within this role we are seeking candidates with the following:
- You will have expertise in one or more of the following disciplines: computer science, statistics, analytics, data management, information systems, information science, project/change management discipline,
- You will have experience in data modelling, including data integrity and integration,
- You will have strong experience of the insurance claims process across multiple lines of business and the naming conventions associated with insurance claims data,
- You will have experience in data analytics and interpretation,
How to Apply?
Apply through the relevant links on this page or contact Miles at Insure Recruitment to discuss your application today.